Watch Series 3 (42mm) Battery Repair
Battery damage can show up in a variety of ways. If your device won’t hold a charge, works for a few minutes then shuts down, or won’t charge at all – these can be signs of a battery malfunction. Other signs of battery malfunction can be excessive heat while charging or sudden restarts.
We repair and replace faulty batteries. A defective battery can affect the performance of your watch; thus it is crucial that you fix your battery at the earliest. When you send us your watch for repair, you can always be sure that your device is being handled carefully by the most knowledgeable technicians in the industry. Our techs will keep you updated on every aspect of the repairs as it happens.
Why Choose Repair Chimp
- Free Shipping – To and from Repair Chimp (Free shipping if the basket value is more than £80)
- 3 Months Warranty Included – If there is a fault, we will repair or replace it
- Grade A Parts Used – We only ever use brand new grade A parts
- 500 In Transit Insurance Included – To protect your device during transit
- Fully Tested Before Dispatch – To ensure your device is in perfect working order
- Fully Track Your Repair – Always know what’s happening with your device here
- No Fix, No Fee Policy – If we can’t fix it, you’ll never pay a penny